This Eco Show, illustrated with a slideshow, celebrates our awesome Earth! A presentation of fascinating facts is followed by a lively song, dance and sketch, demonstrating the Earth’s formation.
Download includes: Song with vocal & backing tracks & piano score, Rhyme, Sketch, Photos & Slideshow.
Cast: Ages: 6 to 12, KS1, KS2
Solos: 1 –20 Presenters
Chorus: Earth’s Layers: Crust, Mantle, Tectonic Plates, Mountains, Volcanoes, Outer & Inner Cores
PROGRAMME: about 20 minutes
1. Entry Music: Make a Song and Dance About the World
2. Introduction: About the Earth
3. Song: Make a Song and Dance About the World
4. Demonstration: The Earth’s Layers
5. Summary: A Thought to Take Away:
6. Rhyme: We’re so Lucky
7. Exit Music: Make a Song and Dance About the World
Curriculum: Deserts, Earth, Forests, Grasslands, Living things, Mountains, Planets, Seasons, Space, Sun, Time
Age guide: Running time: No. of songs: